Crack the Compensation Code: Get the Answers You Need After Your Slip and Fall Accident

If you’ve been hurt after a slip and fall on someone else’s property, you are probably wondering:

  • Who do I contact to get compensation?
  • Do I sign the forms the insurance company is sending me?
  • How do I get money to pay for physiotherapy or other rehabilitation?
  • Who will pay for my lost wages?

Meeting with an experience personal injury lawyer can help you answer these important questions.
If you want to relax and stop worrying, let the personal injury law team at Auger Hollingsworth:

  • Explain your rights
  • Deal with the insurance companies, property owners and municipalities
  • Gather the evidence needed
  • Negotiate a settlement or prosecute your claim to get a judgment for money

If you want help to crack the compensation code call our lawyers at 613-233-4529.

We’ll meet you within 48 hours guaranteed ⎯ usually sooner ⎯ for a no cost, no obligation consultation.

Helpful info, delivered to you—free!

Sign up for our free monthly newsletter. It’s full of useful info (plus occasional giveaways). You can unsubscribe anytime.