Follow these 6 steps after your Eastern Ontario motor vehicle accident and you will significantly improve your case.
As a victim of an Eastern Ontario motor vehicle accident you can be overwhelmed with the situation unfolding in front of you, and figuring out what you need to do next. The Ottawa personal injury lawyers at Brenda Hollingsworth’s office often hear about accident victims not knowing the proper steps to take at the scene of the collision. Knowing these steps help clients move their case forward by providing supporting evidence for their claim.
To best support your case follow the 6 steps below to ease your path towards the compensation you deserve.
At The Scene
- Call the police to the scene because you need a police report.
- See a doctor as soon as possible, preferably in the same day.
- Try and obtain eyewitness names and contact info.
During the case
- Keep going to the doctor and talking about your symptoms.
- Follow the doctor’s recommendations.
- Keep track of your injuries and how they are improving/ not improving
Watch as Lianne Laing and Brenda Hollingsworth talk about what to do after your Eastern Ontario accident on scene and during your case on CTV Morning Live. These steps will make the process easier on you while supporting your side of the claim.
If you have been injured in an Eastern Ontario motor vehicle accident call Brenda Hollingsworth Personal Injury Lawyers at 1-888-574-4529 to learn your rights and your next step towards compensation.