Fractures after a Serious Ottawa Motor Vehicle Accident

If you have suffered a fracture after a serious Ottawa motor vehicle accident, you will likely have ca claim for pain and suffering against the driver who caused the accident.  This is true regardless of whether you were a passenger, cyclist or another driver.

Call Brenda Hollingsworth at 613 860-4529 to discuss how our law firm can help you get what you need after a fracture.  You may be entitled to:

  • payment for crutches, casts and other medical devices you need;
  • payment for physiotherapy and other non-OHIP covered treatment you require;
  • payment to compensate for pain and suffering;
  • payment to cover for your lost wages;
  • payment to cover the housekeeping expenses you incur because you are injured.

This is only a partial list of how Brenda Hollingsworth’s office can help you after a serious Ottawa Motor Vehicle Accident where you suffer a fracture.

For more information on how we can help you, call 613 860-4529 to schedule an appointment.  Want to meet in person?  If you have a broken leg or ankle, we can certainly come to you.  Our office is also fully wheelchair / walker accessible and there is parking right by the front door.

Helpful info, delivered to you—free!

Sign up for our free monthly newsletter. It’s full of useful info (plus occasional giveaways). You can unsubscribe anytime.