Ontario Lawyer — After a serious motor vehicle accident, you need an experienced plaintiff-side Ottawa insurance lawyer working for you to assist you to advance both your accident benefit claim and your claim against the at-fault driver for damages. Ottawa insurance lawyer Brenda Hollingsworth acts only for injured people, never for insurance companies.
You need an insurance lawyer who will:
- analyze your application for accident benefits to ensure you have applied for an obtained all of the benefits to which you are legally entitled,
- ensure that the at fault driver is on notice of a potential claim,
- mediate and arbitrate or sue when your accident benefits are wrongly denied,
- negotiate with the accident benefit adjuster and the tort adjuster to ensure that any chance for a fair settlement is considered,
- commence legal action promptly if that is required,
- obtain the necessary medical and liability experts to prosecute your case,
- prepare you to be examined for discovery,
- prepare properly for mediation,
- prepare properly for a pre-trial,
- bring motions where required to move cases along; and
- represent you well at trial.
The Ottawa insurance lawyers at Auger Hollingsworth will do all this, and more, to assist you with your motor vehicle accident claim.